A Great cruise

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 20, 2008
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
I would book another cruise on this ship. I would not book another prominade room. I would make sure my room was not over any bars or near the casino. I enjoy the evening intertainment but I am not a night owl. I found myself more exhausted after my cruise because of lack of sleep!
Enjoyed Sandals...Book early on line as it does fill up. We tried to book on line 2 weeks before we sailed but it was filled..As soon as we could on board we went to customer service desk anjd was able to book it.
Loved the zip line!!!!!
Snorkled on the Fury. Great group of very professional guys. Water was great. Private beach very pretty, free rafts, hammocks, Free beer! Mararitas were nasty.

Pros: The food was great. Liked the numerous pools and hot tubs.

Cons: The ship was very warm. The ice rink and flowrunner was not open most of the time. There were days the ice rink was only open to the guests for an hour and 45 minutes. 45 minutes of that was between 8:15 and 9AM! The prominade rooms(in which we were assigned) were very noisey.

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!