Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

This Cruise Rocks!

Sail Date: September 20, 2008

It was a massive and elegent ship. It can hold 4000 people but you wouldn't know it because there are so many things to do that everybody is out doing there own thing. The 5 course meals were amazing like Emeril Lagasse was making them. I was truely amazed at everything this ship had to offer.

Pros: Great food, great entertainment, and very friendly people

Cons: ???????????????????????/

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

Housekeepers are wonderful!!!!
The food was amazing both in presentation and in quality.
Everyone says hello, always smiling. My husband got locked out of the room while in his boxers, and the housekeeper let him in.
We recommend that everyone get's a balcony view. It's spectacular, it's big, and it's nice and quiet. We enjoyed countless lunches and dinners out there. It was sooo romantic.
I wish we took a longer cruise just because there were so many excursions and not enough time to do all of them. You can book excursions right from your stateroom on your tv, very convienient.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
There were many things to do in Jamaica. We went snorkeling and we saw all of these tropical fish, different corals. It was much better then snorkeling at Labadee. WE stoppped at a restaurant and there were waverunners out everywhere.
A great place to do some real shopping. They have beaches that are minutes away. They always have taxis waiting for you. They can speak english really well. It was a funy trip to do some real souvinier shopping.
Don't Miss: SHOPPING
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
I heard there was a fabulous buffet but I missed it. This island was more for just people who wanted to relax on the beach. I kinda wish there was more to do.