Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Time of my life!!!!

Sail Date: April 19, 2008

I was on the Liberty of the Seas and had a wonderful time. All the people were very nice, the food was great, I enjoyed all the excursions. Also the weather was beautiful and the seas were calm. This was the best cruise I have taken so far!!!!!

Pros: Being catered too!!

Cons: Having to leave the ship when we returned

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Met up with friends and went snorkeling at cemetary beach
Don't Miss: Turtle farm
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
We enjoyed going to Dragon's Breath and exploring that area. The beach over near Dragon's point is less crowded and has a great view of the ship.
Don't Miss: Dragon's breath point
Montego Bay, Jamaica
We took an excursion and went tubing down the river, had a wonderful relaxing time.