Legend of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A really nice 11 day cruise!

Sail Date: February 16, 2015

What I really enjoyed about Royal Caribbean's 11 day cruise on the Legend of the Seas was the wonderful staff. Specifically, I would like to give a stellar compliment to the following staff members:  Miriam Pompey from St. Vincent our gracious room attendant was ALWAYS available; when does she ever sleep, Billie Morgan the new Activities Asst. who is on her first contract with Royal Caribbean, always smiling, full of energy and laughing while hosting the Trivia games; also Lorenzo, Lawrence and Arias from Dining Services in the Romeo & Juliet Room.  All 3 waiters were extremely attentive and friendly.  My guest and I had the 7:15 evening seating in the Romeo Room and Lorenzo and Lawrence were always available to greet you with a smile and excellent service.  Arias was so well spoken on the current news and politics of the Phillipines.  I don't know how they have the energy to work around the clock.  We also had the best bartender staff at the Schooner bar:  Emelia from Brazil, her husband Danis Unsal and  Vikesh Busviah.  We spend the majority of our time on the  sea days in the Schooner or in the casino!!  I really liked the fact there were very few children on board as compared to Carnival.  I will definitely book Royal Caribbean again.

I like a smaller ship as to not get lost finding my way around.
I gained 10 pounds!!!
Please see my written review.
They need more island music playing on the ship for a Southern Caribbean Cruise. I really enjoyed the 70's night and the karioake.
Children's Programs Does not apply.
There were six islands to visit and I was able to vist 3 islands on my wish list. There were no sdubstitutions made by Royal Cartibben like the Princess did on my last cruise.
The guest room attendant made my stay in a small cabin worth not having an oceanview cabin. She was always available to attend to our needs.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida Does not apply.
Oranjestad, Aruba
I have been to Aruba on other occasions. I stopped to see a friend close to the port.
Kralendijk, Bonaire
I will definitly return to Bonaire; very beautiful.
St. George's, Grenada
What a beautiful little country!
Bridgetown, Barbados
I have been to Barbados on other occasions; I prefer land only trips to Barbados.
Castries, St. Lucia
I have been to St. Lucia before. I like the island but the constant begging by the taxi vendors was terrible.
St. John's, Antigua
Beautiful island; I will return.

The Schooner Bar is right next to the Casino!! I like the lunch cafe area for healthy eating in the adults only/solarium area. A nice menu.

1 Comment