Jewel of the Seas total experience

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Southern Caribbean Holiday
Sail Date: March 27, 2016
Ship: Jewel of the Seas

we had a wonderful time, we enjoyed the food I love salad and they had a wonderful salad station I felt right at home, we had hot breakfast everyday which was good and dinner was great. all the staff was so friendly and helpful my table #448 the staff was excellent I walk with a cane and the staff took care of my every needs with a smile, they should be highly recognized they work hard and have long hours, thumbs up on the crew, the room was real nice and always kept clean and that is a great plus. I have nothing negative to say only good, great feedback. We will go again when the ship is finished with it's makeover and will bring family n friends.

we had no children with us but looking at all the children it looked as if they were having a great time.

my cabin was a good size, the bed was very comfortable and the bath room was a good size compared to some of the other cruises I've been on. I enjoyed having a couch in the room that's how big the cabin was. it was always kept clean, thanks to our cabin staff.

we are not drinkers so we purchased the Royal Replenished and that was great a little expensive but great, we also purchased the wireless package for 2 days and my husband had no complaints. we find that the adult pool area is just as noisy as the family pool area if you u want peace and quiet.