Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Fabulous

Sail Date: December 27, 2015

This trip was the bomb ! Every worker on the Ship was execellent ! The food was great, wonderful, and all that. I look forward to the next trip. What more can I say I had a blast 2016 we brought in with style for sure!

Cabin / Stateroom The Lady from Costa Rica, I forgot her name she was such a wonderful person too speak with. God Bless this Woman She is truly the Best ! And I mean the best. I am so sorry I can't remember her name at the moment.
Bridgetown, Barbados
Castries, St. Lucia
St. John's, Antigua
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Frederiksted, St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
I am from St.Croix, it's a crying shame the board of tourism would not commit too advertising, and giving others a chance to explore what St. Croix have to offer!

This ship was a Large wonderful built boat. This was my second trip on board. I have yet to discover the entire ship.

1 Comment