My 2015 Experience

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Southern Caribbean Holiday
Sail Date: April 25, 2015
Ship: Jewel of the Seas

I found that this trip had many positives but a few disappointments.

The ship and the food was excellent as well as most of the staff. My complaints were related to excursions and its staff. My excursions were cancelled three times due to lack of participates. However, how could an excursion be cancelled 4 days before we arrive at that island. I can see cancelling an excursion a day before but 4 days didn't make sense. Also, arriving on an island that most of the stores are closed due to May Day and a Carnival, the attendees should of been notified prior to booking an excursion of this condition. For this would effect your choice to attend or not.

Have a bulliten board so guests can communicate

Great size