Beautiful Ports and Scenery

Helpful Vote: 1

Southern Caribbean Holiday
Sail Date: September 27, 2014
Ship: Jewel of the Seas

The cruise is very port-extensive but the islands are beautiful.  There was so much to do that I needed an additional two days of recovery after the cruise.

I didn't get to tour the ship much or participate in many activities because I was worn out from the ports.  It didn't feel like a real cruise but an island hopping trip.  Thankfully each island is very unique so there was much to do.

I loved it but I think I need fewer islands and more relaxation.

The food was ok. Nourishment but nothing to rave about or memorable.

The ship is a nice size and easy to navigate.

Wait a while (an hour or so) after the ship docks, the lines are shorter, elevators are faster and less confusion.