Great southern cruise

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Southern Caribbean Holiday
Sail Date: June 22, 2013
I have been with this cruise line on 4 other cruises, after going on the Oasis of the seas I was a little worried of what to expected . Some of the reviews had me a little worried, but my room with balcony was very nice and clean . The bath had a smell from the toilet water but we had spray to keep spraying . The buffet the first day was not very tasty but as the days went on it got much better. The staff every were were nice and helpful . Shows were all great, looking forward to my next cruise which will be with this cruise line.

We need more Motown music and not all Latin more than just Spanish on board.

A little old ship but ok, I like that someone is at the entry of all food areas to make sure people clean hands.