Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Purser

Dining Experience

Sail Date: May 25, 2013

The food was very good. The salad options were great. There was enough variety in the meat, i.e. foreign dishes, that were really good and I was happy to have experienced them. The hamburgers were awesome.

Problem area: I felt the desserts were not that good. After day two I found myself only having ice cream and cookies and fruit. Specifically the mouse cakes were awful....
I felt the cruise director on the Jewel was a little out of touch

maybe the cruise director can find more variety onboard the ship. I felt the ship was being catered to more of an older crowd. The farewell theatre performance was pretty bad. As a matter of fact, many people began walking out and they stop clapping. I overall heard a guest express her distaste for the Elvis tribute show. I feel the cruise director needs a little more help with planning the activities cause she is NOT that good.

1 Comment