Incredible service

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

11 Night Ultimate Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 14, 2011
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
I must praise the wonderful service given to us from Royal Carribean's Jewel of the Sea. My husband suffered a heart attack when we docked at Costa Rica last Monday. He received intermediate attention from the medical facility aboard the ship. Lena M, from Estonia made all the arrangements for us i.e. ambulance, hospital at San Jose, doctors, etc. She also has kept in touch with us almost on a daily basis to check on my husband's status. We are in the best hospital in the Caribbean with the best doctors, thanks to Lena. I do not have enough words to express my appreciation for Lena and all the other services being provided to me by Lena and her onshore team in Miami. We are not sure at this time if Michael will recover. We are transferring him back to Florida today, where arrangements have been made at Countryside Hospital in Tampa. Travel was facilitated by Royal Carribean, God bless them. Thank you all at Royal Caribbean and the Jewel of the Seas and Lena, for assisting us in this time of need.
Rosemary and Michael DeLuca

Plentiful

See previous comments.
Not worth the visit.

Pros: The amenities and the manager of Guest Relations

Cons: None

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!