An OK Cruise

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

10 Night Caribbean & Panama Canal (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 28, 2008
We recently sailed on Jewel of the Seas to the Panama Canal. I would certainly recommend the itinerary and . They were fabulous throughout the booking process. I have used them several times now and always find them very professional and helpful. The food on the cruise was ok, nothing fantastic. The wait staff was EXCELLENT! I cannot say enough about them. The service in the cabin, room service, Windjammer Buffet, etc were also good. I would certainly go again but they could improve the food.

Don't Miss: Puerto Limon, Costa Rica

Pros: Service

Cons: Food

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!