By far the "Best Vacation Ever"

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 25, 2007
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
The ship was great. This was my first cruise so I was amazed at the size of the ship. It was first class everything.
I did the Conch train tour of Key West. It was very interesting and our driver was very pleasant.
Don't Miss: "don't miss" getting back to the ship on time.
Went to the Forum Shops. Very disappointing.............all of the shops have the same thing. I was expecting more I guess. Beach was nasty and not very attractive at all. Went into a few of the shops and finally caught a cab back to the ship and spent the rest of the day at the pool.
Don't Miss: Not any that I saw nor was told about.
Don't Miss: Not any that I saw nor was told about.
Don't Miss: "don't miss" getting back to the ship on time.
Spent the day at the beach.............beautiful beach. HOT!! Went into a few shops.
Don't Miss: Beach
Tender ride way to long.........was told by several people on the ship (Employees of the ship) before we went that we were not missing anything if we did not go. The guy trying to sell the $25 coupon books told us that the people of Belize were not friendly and to stay within our group. We were very discouraged before we even got off the ship. But they were all right, the next cruise I take will be to the Eastern Caribbean and if I ever go Western again, I will avoid Belize. I would think there would be another port you could go to. A lot of people that we talked to later that night and the next day felt the same way.
Don't Miss: I DO NOT recommend anyone going to this port.
Don't Miss: I DO NOT recommend anyone going to this port.
Don't Miss: Beach

Pros: Every employee on the ship was super nice and made a point to speak to you each time they saw you. Excellent customer service.

Cons: Having to pack your suitcases the night before and then trying to figure out what to do with what you have left to deal with in the morning.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!