Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Loved this cruise!

Sail Date: September 30, 2006

The ship was beauiful! The size and luxuries offered really made it feel like a resort.

Pros: I loved having a room with a balcony

Cons: Occasionally we had an awful smell in our bathroom

Halifax, Nova Scotia
The locals were very friendly.
Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
Beautiful port!
Don't Miss: Rent a jeep and tour the island on your own. Locals were very friendly.
Bar Harbor, Maine
My faviorite! Loved this port. Beautiful city. I will return here for more time in this city.
Don't Miss: Take the free bus ride through the National Park, hike some of the way.
Saint John, New Brunswick
This was my least favorite port. Didn't find the people very friendly or welcoming to their country.
Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
Beautiful port!
Bar Harbor, Maine
Saint John, New Brunswick
Halifax, Nova Scotia
The locals were very friendly.
Portland, Maine