Loved this cruise!

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada/New England (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 30, 2006
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
The ship was beauiful! The size and luxuries offered really made it feel like a resort.
This was my least favorite port. Didn't find the people very friendly or welcoming to their country.

Don't Miss: Cog train
Beautiful port!
Don't Miss: Rent a jeep and tour the island on your own. Locals were very friendly.
The locals were very friendly.

Don't Miss: Cog train
My faviorite! Loved this port. Beautiful city. I will return here for more time in this city.
Don't Miss: Take the free bus ride through the National Park, hike some of the way.
The locals were very friendly.
Beautiful port!

Pros: I loved having a room with a balcony

Cons: Occasionally we had an awful smell in our bathroom