Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

First cruise

Sail Date: October 23, 2008

The ship was in excellent shape, very clean and practically brand new. Staff was great and catered to our every need.

Pros: Jewel of the Seas went beyond my expectations

Cons: weather and rough seas leaving from the New England Area

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

Many of the activities were geared towards the 50 plus crowd in my opinion. I wish there had been a little more for my teen daughter and myself. Shows were pretty good especially the Newly Wed Game which was halarious. I would have loved to have some spa treatments but they were much too pricey. The gym was great and the pools wonderful. I never got a chance to use the Rock Climbing wall due to wheather conditions.
The buffet food was ok, but the main dining area food was excellent. There was always something to eat when we were hungry.
The staff was personable, attentive and knowledgable.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
The Dolphin encounter was well worth the price tag. LOVED IT!! The Onion and Frog Restaurant was great. Try the Onion Rings and burgers. Beech looked awsome but the wheather was not good for swimming. Shopping was reasonable and the Rum cake factory was a hit.
Don't Miss: Dolphin Encounter