Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

We loved it!

Sail Date: January 20, 2008

We had a really great time. We would really like to go again. The ship was beautiful. My only complaint was where the pool was located it was really windy. We had a stateroom with a balcony, the extra money for the room was worth every penny. The service by all the workers was great.
When you get off at the ports be carefull where you buy your jewelry. I bought some right off the ship in Cozumel and it was not what they said it was. They said the pieces were real Tanzanite. When I got home I went and had it appraised and the jeweler said that the pieces were all glass. I'm so glad I didn't pay what they originally wanted for the pieces. But I still paid more than what they were worth.
The zip line in Balize was awesome. I would do it again and again.
Overall the cruise was great. We can't wait till we go on another one.

Pros: The stateroom with the balcony.

Cons: Where the pool was, it was always super windy.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

A lot of the deserts on the ship were fat free/sugar free so they didn't taste the greatest.
Key West, Florida
Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
It was very beautiful there. We would really like to go back there.
Don't Miss: The beaches are beautiful.
Belize City, Belize

Don't Miss: The zipline in the rainforest was awesome.
Be carefull where you buy your jewelry. The Tanzanite that I bought at one of the shops right off the ship was all glass. I can't even get the ring sized that I bought because the stones will pop out of the settings.
Don't Miss: The scuba diving. You don't have to be experienced to do it.