Island Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Trip of a lifetime

Sail Date: April 08, 2016

Another experience can be checked off my bucket list. What an amazing adventure. The ports of call were enlightening. The history of each country as told by our guides added another dimension to the culture of their countries.  Beauty every where, even in the poorest of areas. We enjoyed the excursions even though some were in the heat and humidity. I didn't think the transit through the Panama canal would be something that would be able to keep my attention for long. Let me say I couldn't stay inside for long. It is truly an awesome engineering feat. Every need was met or exceeded starting with our travel agent, Brian Dick, with , to all the staff on board our ship. I can't speak highly enough of this trip. If you take this cruise you will never regret it.

Cabin / Stateroom Our state was very nice. The only negative I can say is that the shower is very small. Loved having a balcony. It made viewing wonderful and was a place to escape to for quite time.

Be sure and purchase a coffee card. Fifteen specialty drinks for $29.00 plus tax. Included is free coffee in the bar. Believe me you will want that good coffee as the coffee in the buffet leaves a lot to be desired. Also get to the shows at least half an hour early. They fill up fast.