My husbands birthday cruise very special

Island Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

10 Night Roundtrip Panama Canal (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 16, 2013
Ship: Island Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: C201
The cruise met our expectations and more. The upgrade to a mini-suite spoiled us but added not only extra room and amenities but also extra spice to the trip. It was the icing on the birthday cake for my hubby. Food was excellent of course, ship was spotless, staff friendly and courteous, tours fantastic. My favorite was the Aerial Tram thru the Costa Rico Rain Forest. Beautiful, educational, and memorable. Panama Canal transit was also quite memorable and educational. All the tour guides we had were exceptional. Even the movies on board were top notch. The Oscar nominations were well represented. I also want to comment the travel agency staff. They helped me make the right cruise selection for us and were very personable and nice and knowledegeable and were responsible for coordinating the upgrade. We would definitely want to workw ith you again. Thanks so much for all your hard work. Barbara & Lee.

Nice variety and delicious

pricing on photos are way too high. I think Princess can do better.

not applicable to us

Friendly, courteous, helpful

Staff was cleaning every day all areas

Mini Suite made our trip.

Book your tours in advance where possible to avoid sell outs.

All the street vendors wore me out, but walking tour was good, in terms of seeing the Old City although a very hot day
very educational and interesting
loved the Rain Forest and the beauty of the country. Tour guide Jason Clark was excellent.
Been there several times so only partook of the shopping.