Island Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

My husbands birthday cruise very special

Sail Date: February 16, 2013

Room Type: Suite

The cruise met our expectations and more. The upgrade to a mini-suite spoiled us but added not only extra room and amenities but also extra spice to the trip. It was the icing on the birthday cake for my hubby. Food was excellent of course, ship was spotless, staff friendly and courteous, tours fantastic. My favorite was the Aerial Tram thru the Costa Rico Rain Forest. Beautiful, educational, and memorable. Panama Canal transit was also quite memorable and educational. All the tour guides we had were exceptional. Even the movies on board were top notch. The Oscar nominations were well represented. I also want to comment the travel agency staff. They helped me make the right cruise selection for us and were very personable and nice and knowledegeable and were responsible for coordinating the upgrade. We would definitely want to workw ith you again. Thanks so much for all your hard work. Barbara & Lee.
Staff was cleaning every day all areas
Nice variety and delicious
Mini Suite made our trip.
Friendly, courteous, helpful
Children's Programs not applicable to us
pricing on photos are way too high. I think Princess can do better.
Excellent tour guides and transportation
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Oranjestad, Aruba
Cartagena, Colombia
All the street vendors wore me out, but walking tour was good, in terms of seeing the Old City although a very hot day
Panama Canal (Cruise Into Canal)
very educational and interesting
Colon, Panama
Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
loved the Rain Forest and the beauty of the country. Tour guide Jason Clark was excellent.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Been there several times so only partook of the shopping.

Book your tours in advance where possible to avoid sell outs.