Memborable 60th anniversary cruise

Insignia Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

10 Night Enchanting Harbors Of The Rivieras (Barcelona To Rome)
Sail Date: October 20, 2006
My husband & I took his parents on this Mediterranian cruise because of the 2 for 1 and free air fare value.We are used to going on Crystal Cruises for the small occupancy and guaintness and Oceania has that same guality.We celebrated my in-laws 60th anniversary and every one on the ship(even guests) made them feel so special.We laughed and cried and all our memories will last forever.They are all ready talking about going again with us on our next cruise before we left the ship.We also enjoyed the 2 extra dining experiences we had in your specialty restaraunts.I want to thank the people of Ocenia Cruises for making my husbands parents anniversary,a cherished one!
took taxi around because of walking ability
didn't take tour because in-laws didn't walk much
took taxi again
had a great taxi driver to show us around
took taxi around because of walking ability
went to Pompei even though it was a rough walk but everyone enjoyed it and my husband and myself had been already, we enjoyed it again
didn't take tour because in-laws didn't walk much
took taxi again
had a great taxi driver to show us around

Pros: The way all the crew made us feel special for our celebration

Cons: bathroom was small

Recommends Insignia? Yes!