My first cruise

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 09, 2016
Ship: Independence of the Seas

This was my first cruise ever.  Royal Caribbean does an amazing job of making your vacation wonderful.  The staff on the ship is top notch, dedicated, and extremely hard working.  They all seemed to love their jobs.  I would absolutely choose Royal Caribbean again.  The ship was a great size - not to big or to small.  The logistics of getting on and off the ship just amazed me as to how smooth it all went.  So organized.  The public areas of the ship were always clean and sparkling.  The food was amazing.  The entire trip exceeded my expectations!!Happy

Every meal was delicious. Restaurants were always spotless

N/A - I didn't attend any shows because I was scrapbooking.

N/A - I didn't travel with children

Absolutely everyone on the ship was so friendly and courteous. Made us feel so welcome and relaxed.

It was a great size for the 2 of us. Lots of room to put things away. Huge closet with shelves for our clothes. The beds were extremely comfortable. Our room attendant kept it spotless.

Make a reservation for dinner every night at the same time - you will get the same table and wait staff each night. They will get to know you and your dining experience will be that much more enjoyable!

Highly recommend snorkeling in Belize