A Ship for All Ages.

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 09, 2016
Ship: Independence of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

Independence of the Seas is truly a ship for all ages. This is my second time on this ship but a totally different experience from the first.   Two years ago I travelled with just my husband and totally enjoyed all the amenities. Last week I traveled with my grandchildren (7&10 years old) and had a totally different but fabulous experience. Activities and amenities are plentiful so regardless of age or interest you are guaranteed a fun time.

Spacious, functional and spotless.

The best tip I can give is about tender days. Apparently, if you don't book your excursion through Royal Carribbean, the tender process can take quite some time. Be sure to get on line for your tender ticket well before the appointed time. Had we not gotten the first tender ticket we would have mi

Don't miss the cave tubing!!
The water park was amazing. Food and drinks were included in the package. Truly the most memorable day for the kids.