Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing Vacation!

Sail Date: November 21, 2015

This was my first time cruising, and it was definitely an AMAZING experience! The ship (Independence of the Seas) was beautiful, the service was exceptional, the food was great, and the entertainment was PHENOMENAL! It was definitely a trip of a lifetime and I will definitely will be cruising again! My favourite part of the cruise was the entertainment. The cruise director was GREAT! He hosted all of the events, and he was extremely entertaining/funny/charismatic. Every show I went to I thoroughly enjoyed. The comedy shows, dance performances, game show, violinist, ice skating show were all outstanding!

I loved the room, it was very clean and although it was small, it was very comfortable. The room was cleaned and beds made for use whenever we wanted.
I didn't bring any kids, so I am unfamiliar the children's programs
Food was reallly good, the wait staff at dinner was exceptional! Our waiter and his assistant that we had every night for dinner were wonderful!

1 Comment