Amazing Vacation!

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 21, 2015
Ship: Independence of the Seas

This was my first time cruising, and it was definitely an AMAZING experience! The ship (Independence of the Seas) was beautiful, the service was exceptional, the food was great, and the entertainment was PHENOMENAL! It was definitely a trip of a lifetime and I will definitely will be cruising again! My favourite part of the cruise was the entertainment. The cruise director was GREAT! He hosted all of the events, and he was extremely entertaining/funny/charismatic. Every show I went to I thoroughly enjoyed. The comedy shows, dance performances, game show, violinist, ice skating show were all outstanding!

Food was reallly good, the wait staff at dinner was exceptional! Our waiter and his assistant that we had every night for dinner were wonderful!

I didn't bring any kids, so I am unfamiliar the children's programs

I loved the room, it was very clean and although it was small, it was very comfortable. The room was cleaned and beds made for use whenever we wanted.