A Great Cruise Experience.

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 09, 2015
Ship: Independence of the Seas

I must indicate that My Grand Daughter and Myself had the most wonderful experience cruising on the Independence of the Sea. From the very moment that we step onto the Ship, it was such a beautiful experience. Our waiters at the Windjammer Restaurant and the Dinner crew was excellent. I can definitely recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone wanting to go on a cruise.  Amgie you are the best. thank you.

our waiters Sylnette James- Waitress, Wayne Stoddard Asst. Waiter, Santana Fernandez- Waiter and Agnelo Rodrigues- Asst. Waiter was the absolute best.

Our Attendand Wilmer Jackson, was very caring, made sure my Cabin was always clean.

I really enjoyed cruising on the Independence of the Sea.