Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great Cruise Experience.

Sail Date: August 09, 2015

I must indicate that My Grand Daughter and Myself had the most wonderful experience cruising on the Independence of the Sea. From the very moment that we step onto the Ship, it was such a beautiful experience. Our waiters at the Windjammer Restaurant and the Dinner crew was excellent. I can definitely recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone wanting to go on a cruise.  Amgie you are the best. thank you.

Our Attendand Wilmer Jackson, was very caring, made sure my Cabin was always clean.
our waiters Sylnette James- Waitress, Wayne Stoddard Asst. Waiter, Santana Fernandez- Waiter and Agnelo Rodrigues- Asst. Waiter was the absolute best.

I really enjoyed cruising on the Independence of the Sea.