Fun time

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 09, 2015
Ship: Independence of the Seas

Cruise was fun and very relaxing. I spent most of the time relaxing on deck in the sunshine. At night, I enjoyed the entertainment and especially dining every night with the same waitstaff. My only real negative is having two mattresses pushed together instead of one. I could not sleep close to my fiance' because the mattresses would split and I would fall down in between them. If I ever cruise again, I will be sure to specify a single mattress.

Dave the piano player at night in the Schooner bar was fantastic!!! The shows with Frankie and Leigh were also great.

Dining room: Having the same wait staff every night was excellent. A big shout out to Domenic, Maria and Ralph. They were fantastic and made dining every night one of my favorite parts of the cruise.

Two mattresses pushed together instead of one mattress was very frustrating. I needed to sleep away from my fiance' or I would fall between the mattresses making for a very poor night's sleep.
Didn't get off the ship.
Nothing really to see. Just a lot of shops selling the same T-shirts and items.
Didn't get off the ship.