Awesome!

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 28, 2015
Ship: Independence of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

This was my first cruise. I absolutely enjoyed my time. I would want to do this again, I do not have to worry about parking or finding a hotel.

But the price of the wifi was too high, and I wish the library would have had books on constellations and astronomy since I wanted to explore the starry sky at night and could not use my phone.

Delicious. Nothing quite like it. So much variety!

They were good but some events were not present when they were supposed to be. We came to an empty room when we were expecting an event.

The dining staff was so kind, thoughtful, and friendly. I appreciate them answering my questions and taking care of my family's dietary needs.

Beautiful. I loved the sound of the waves when sleeping. The problem was operating the speaker; we had to open the doors to hear the announcements. I would hope it was preset to ON.

Bring walkie talkies in case you need to communicate since many are not going to use their phone.

The beach was nice but I wanted to explore Haiti more like the other locations. Not only a private island.