Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

wkgreat

Sail Date: June 28, 2015

My overall rating is very good and I will recommend this cruise line. My family also said that they had a great time. I love all the entertainment especially the The magic show it was awesome..love it. That crazy guy, Leigh, is a mess...lol. I totally enjoyed his antics.
Food was great...dining was exceptional...I love my waiter deserves a 10 + rating.
Did not like Haiti. That was a beach day and I preferred to see the real Haiti
I think the luggage should be closer to the checkout so you can grab and then check out than having to drag them around in circles through those long lines. It was very tiresome.
Cabin is too small. However it was cleaned on a daily basis and it was appreciated so I left a tip
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Island is beautiful, but I preferred to see the real Haiti. Did not have fun there
Falmouth, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
Love it

I enjoyed the ship but will get a much bigger room next time.