wkgreat

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 28, 2015
My overall rating is very good and I will recommend this cruise line. My family also said that they had a great time. I love all the entertainment especially the The magic show it was awesome..love it. That crazy guy, Leigh, is a mess...lol. I totally enjoyed his antics.

Food was great...dining was exceptional...I love my waiter deserves a 10 + rating.

Cabin is too small. However it was cleaned on a daily basis and it was appreciated so I left a tip

I enjoyed the ship but will get a much bigger room next time.

Island is beautiful, but I preferred to see the real Haiti. Did not have fun there