Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

This cruise was AWSOME

Sail Date: August 09, 2015

I

Charles Rogtao was an awesome waiter he meet our needs and went above and beyond to assure we were happy and content with his service which was superb

I had an Great time on this cruise both Leigh and Frankie kept us very entertained and are extremely funny you'll love those guys

Charles Rogtao was a great waiter we all were extremely satistifled with his service he continuously went above and beyond to as well as his assistant Micheal
Leigh was a great cruise director and had wonderful entertainment and he is FUNNY!!!!
OMG!! The activities were great as well both Frankie and Leigh were AWESOME so funny especially together
Loved my cabin

This ship is beautiful the crew all were so polite and friendly there is always food, which was delicious no matter where you ate, great entertainment, great activities, overall great service. I had an awesome time.