But1st Cruise

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 28, 2015
Ship: Independence of the Seas
The staff was very nice, the food was good. They had different activities to do on the ship. Has a child program for the kids.very nice,me and my husband really enjoyed ourselves.

Our room was nice,had enough space for me and my husband. Had enough storage places. Our room got clean very nice my staff.
Don't go in town!!!! Very scary they don't mean any harm, but they come left and right trying to sale their things.
ATV and beach excursion is a MUST!!! It was great the staff was great also.