Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Independence of the Seas Cruise

Sail Date: April 19, 2015

My son and I went on this cruise in April, 2015.  My son is 21 years old.  We had a wonderful time.  First of all, the ship is beautiful and modern. The nightly shows and the entertainment throughout the day and night were great.  My son had a wonderful time as well.  He met lots of nice people from all over and was out with them every evening enjoying himself either in one of the many lounges/dance clubs they have or just eating in one the many restaurants. I enjoyed the shows, walking around the lovely Promenade, shopping or  just enjoying a cup of tea from one of the shops and just people watching.  The rooms were cleaned twice a day and the room attendants were all very pleasant.   It really was a wonderful time and experience for both my son and I.  My family and I have done about 8 cruises and this one was one of the best.

So don't wait book a cruise and enjoy!

Children's Programs N/A
I Expected a sofa bed (besides the bed) because I was with my 21 years whom I did not want to share my bed with but when inquired about it, I was told the ship was completely booked and they had no other room available. Instead they turned the size bed into 2 twin beds, I was not thrilled about that but dealt with it. I was told I would have a small sofa bed when I booked it.

The ship is beautiful, very clean and modern looking.