Review of independence of seas Caribbean cruise

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 19, 2015
Ship: Independence of the Seas

Great time. Ship staff was magnificent, especially Dane Bailey our waiter at dinner. He really made our dining experience delightful. He was very attentative and had such a cheery attitude. We really loved him. The other waiters were great, but Dane really stood out as being fantastic. The only disturbing experience was in Labradee during the lunch time when while eating we could see a gathering of the local island children sitting on the mountain holding empty plates. They were clearly hungry.  This took away any enjoyment I experienced on this island.

Would like to have experienced the Silent Party since I heard so many good things.

N/A

Dane Bailey and Cameron were really great waiters. Noel was so great with our room.

Noel was so sweet and so helpful. It was so pleasant to have such a personable attendant that went to great lengths to make our cruising experience so delightful. Our rooms was always immaculate.
The checking process was great, very efficient and the lines went very quickly.
The excursions were really great. The zip line was fantastic and the island people were so great. I loved them so much.
I was very disturbed while eating my lunch, to see some of the island local children sitting on the mountain with empty plates waving the at us for food. This was heartbreaking and all I could think about the rest of my trip and everyday since.