Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Worst Shows Ever

Sail Date: May 03, 2015

I've been to several different cruise ships and this ship has the worst shows.  The only show I liked was the ice show and I needed to get in the line to get a ticket on the first day then line up again to get in.  So, if you don't check in early, you're out of luck and they don't notify you till you get in the ship.  All other shows were bad and I figured why the theater was half empty.

Food was good and the staffs were very kind.

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Falmouth, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
Make sure to know how long the excursion is. Usually, they are pretty short due to the ship's schedule.

Check in early and get a ticket for the ice show. You don't need to show up early for other shows. They're usually half empty due to the quality of the shows.