Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic Cruise

Sail Date: May 03, 2015

My husband and I really enjoyed our 7 night Western Caribbean cruise.  The personnel on the ship were very professional, friendly, courteous, helpful, full of fun and did I say very professional.  The food was fantastic.  Our waiter, Dane was fantastic, along with his assistant (can't remember her name).  Our cabin steward, Denton, was funny and just totally great.  The pool side bar waiter, Attilla, was hillarious and professional.  Overall I would rate this cruise a 10+ and we have already booked a cruise for next year on the Allure of the Seas.

Children's Programs Didn't use.
Our cabin was fantastic