Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

service on our cruise

Sail Date: February 28, 2015

We very much appreciated the wait staff on our recent cruise. We were late seating in Romeo/Juliet deck 4 table 266. We felt everyone was very friendly and helpful and made our dinner enjoyable.

I would like to give Phillip Charles great praise for his service. We were state room 8527. It is staff like him that make your cruise so pleasant. I told him of a light bulb that started to flicker in our bathroom. He had it taken care of immediately. It is the little things as well as the big things that make the cruise what it is. We also enjoyed how ALL the staff take the time to smile and say a greeting each and every time.

This is our second cruise on Independence of the Seas and we would highly recommend it to our friends and family.

Thanks you,

Wm. Michael &Christine OFlynn

I love the openmess of the promonade. Love all the pools and hot tubs as well. WE enjoyed the entertainment as well in the evening.
Phillip Charles at our cabin 8527 and staff at our dinner every evening
love The Beatles show and the comedian was very good. I enjoyed the fact that it was funny and not vulgar.
Children's Programs does not pertain to us, don't know, but the kids pool was COOL
love the beach at St. Martaan
loved Phillip Charles, hard worker and very consciences.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
boarding was a breeze
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
loved it
Basseterre, St. Kitts
remote, that was a surprise, but nice. I got a massage on the beach, awesome.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)