Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Review of Cruise on IotS 1/12 - 1/18/2014

Sail Date: January 12, 2014

Overall experience was very good. Very much enjoyed the on-board experience. Loved the ports selected especially private island experience in Labadee, Haiti. Suggest a cruise that would have the ship moored for three or four days at Labadee to allow travelers to enjoy the island and the ship each day. Had mixed experience with front desk on excursions. One gent. (name ?) not helpful. One very helful. Problem was I booked through third party and not RC. The first day the gent told me to get my paperwork and was standoffish. The second day, another gent initiaslly was the same way and then when I voiced my displeasure and then was told to go to the excursion line, he then followed me over to the live and was very accomodating and helpful. You folks need to get your act together to make it a seemless experience for travelors vis-a-vis excursiosn through third parties. I felt like a bit of a yo-yo. The food was very good except the first evenings dinner. The meat was toughg and my travelmate chose not to make an issue of it.