Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: February 16, 2013

The cruise was very well organized . I wasn't happy with the quality of the food. I thought there should been more of a variety . The ports were very nice except there wasn't enough time in Puerto rico. The ice skating show was amazing!!! The staff was very friendly and kind. The one thing that upset me was the short amount of the buffet was set up in labedee. We were slightly delayed getting of the ship had an excursion planned immediately. After the excursion there was no food in site. Also I pre-booked spa services that were discounted on the boat. They should give discounts for pre-booking. Over all the trip was great would go again.
they should change song choices to many depressing songs

Try the restaurants for breakfast instead of the buffet!!!