Never again!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Harmony of the Seas

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail Date: August 19, 2017

Ship: Harmony of the Seas

Cabin Number: 12-699

Review Summary

My husband and I found a pair of old sunglasses outside bathroom while going out to Haiti port. Because it lacked urgency like a wallet or phone, I threw it in my bag and moved on to excursion. The next morning we were called over the speaker and instantly panicked thinking something has happened to family. We were held without explanation and called into a back room and notified that the conversation is on camera. Again panic. Then he asked if we had the sunglasses. In shock and relief we were then ESCORTED back to our room to retrieve the sunglasses when all they needed to do was leave us a note requesting for us to drop them off in guest services. The remainder of the day, I was in tears from the embarrassment and level of unprofessionalism. No one was trying to steal a pair of sunglasses. If I wasn't already on my way off the ship, I would of dropped them to a staff. It ruined the remainder of our trip.

Embarkation

Couldn't hear anything that was stated over loud speaker because the ship was so big. Everything sounded muffled. Beautiful ship and was excited since it was our first cruise.

Ship Experiences

There were lines all the time. There was no clarity as to what was specialty and what was included, yet still needed reservations for everything. We missed out on our BOGO because of lack of information. The bars were fantastic. They should have there own score. (5 stars)

All activities were held in rooms way too small for the amount of people that were trying to attend. We missed out on most of them.

The aqua theatre show was fantastic. That was it.

Way under-staffed, but the ones that were there in the bars, dining rooms and rooms were fantastic. Guest relations was absolutely horrible.

Not enough elevators or over six thousand people, but very clean.

Cabin and cabin steward were fantastic.

Do NOT go on a ship this big. Too many people and not enough staff.

Ports Of Call

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida

Labadee (Cruise Line Private Island)

Beautiful and hot.

Falmouth, Jamaica

Booked an excursion in Jamaica because Guest services were rude and no help. The tour we purchased on port was fantastic. The best guide ever.

Had a fantastic time ATV.

Disembarkation

It made sense to have to disembark quickly to allow time for staff to prepare for next cruise but was not prepared or aware of this procedure until it happened.