Wonderful Experience

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Western Mediterranean
Sail Date: September 22, 2016
Ship: Harmony of the Seas

The first thing that stands out for me is the great attitude of the Royal Caribbean staff onboard the Harmony of the Seas.  Everyone greeted you with a smile and an offer of help.  They would go out of their way to ensure your needs were met and was one of the best I have experienced.  the ship is exquisite.  It was easy to navigate and I did not feel crowded for the amount of people who were on board.  The days off the ship are well organized and I was impressed with the level of security they follow.  I was very satisfied with the food in the dining room as well as the buffet.  They provide an alternate for breakfast in the American icon dining room and it provides both menu ordering and a buffet.  It's a good alternative to the buffet in Windjammer.  My negative comments are that some of the shows start late in the evening,  the ice show in particular doesn't start until 10:15, so if you eat at 6:00 it's hard to wait until 10 for a show.  The television selection is very poor.  It's mostly news stations and offer only pay movies at $11.99 each.  When you are touring for 9-10 hours and want to relax in the evening it would be nice to have some movies to be able to watch.  Overall I would highly recommend Royal  Caribbean and Harmony of the Seas.

perfect size with plenty of storage for everything. Well laid out and spotless. Bathrooms are spacious, especially the shower.

My time dining - make reservations ahead of time. For the shows, you will still be able to attend if you didn't make reservations.