great ship,

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 10, 2016

Amazing ship, but I think they are having some growing pains. My biggest problem was all the closures, We stayed in port as long as we could to see the sights, so by the time we got back, changed for dinner and wanted to go out, everything but the bars were closed. They would have a couple hot tubs open, which was nice, but the staff did not enforce the adult only policy in the solarium area. (this was frustrating)

Food after about 10 PM was limited to the promenade restaurant, with a very limited selection. even the soft serve machine was only open in the day.

When things like the flo rider, ultimate abyss and ice rink were open, they were over crowded.

I was also a little frustrated with the constant attack on my wallet, they are constantly trying to sell you things.

Now for the positive things. Chops grill is well worth the upgraded meal package. The destinations are amazing (Mediterranean route). main dining and windjammer were solid. Room was always clean and very nice. onboard WiFi was excellent. The high diver shows had amazing divers.

over all, I think my next cruse will be on a smaller ship. I would be willing to give up some of the cutting edge attractions for less people and fewer unsupervised kids.

I dont know how good these were, but juddging by all the kids running around on deck, they must not have been too intrested.

cabin was very nice

Chops has much better food than wonderland.