Airline Lost my Luggage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Western Mediterranean
Sail Date: July 07, 2016
Ship: Harmony of the Seas

The airline lost my luggage so I had a lot of interaction with the Guest Services Team on the Harmony of the Seas.  They were all fantastic.  Great follow up with voicemails to the stateroom on the status of my luggage.  Even though they had nothing to do with the lost luggage, they gave me credits for free laundry service on the Ship, a real nice touch.

Favorite Restaurant was 150 Central Park, with the wine pairing.  Very elegant.  Jamie's Italian is more casual and more family friendly.  Chops Grill was good, but not on par with 150 Central Park.

Nice couch in the room.

Our state room was in the back of the ship. We were happy with the location as most of the destinations on the ship were in the back or in the center of the ship.
We had good sunset views on the right side, but the view of the coast line would have been better on the left side of the ship.