Excellent Cruise

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 21, 2016
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

I had good time at the Grandeur of the Seas cruise, excellent trip!

The only thing is that I feel some unfairness for some staff who worked very hard to bring enjoyment to us, but not recognized. For example, Andre Miller had created so many fun programs, and he should be senior staff member, but his name and photo does not appear on the Staff Board.

Hope the mistake will be corrected.

Thanks!

J.J    Happy

Excellent!!!
My dinning table is 430, both of them are excellent! We really appreciated their hard work and cares for the young passenger!

Excellent!

I am pretty upset when I did not find Andre Miller's photo and name on Staff Board.

Not applicable, but feels good.

Excellent!!!

Beautiful ship and beautiful trip destinations!

One suggestion to the store, please put one more layer protection for glass bottles. I bought few bottles of liquor, and one of them was broken before I arrived home.

other than this, everything was excellent, a wonderful trip!