Great cruise except for Bathroom

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 21, 2016

My favorite part of the cruise was the food, entertainment, and cabin service.  The worst part of the cruise was the bathroom and beds.  The bathroom in a so-called "large" oceanview cabin was small and the shower stall was even smaller.  The longer twin beds sunk in the middle.  After the first night, I woke up each night with a sore back and legs.  Only after I returned home did I realize my pain was due to the beds in the cabin.  After my first night sleeping in my own bed at home, my pain disappeared.

bathrooms and shower were too small

bathroom and shower were too small, and beds were low quality.

Stay clear of the Windjammer unless you are famished. It was always very crowded.