Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

We Loved our Cruise

Sail Date: April 09, 2016

It was a great time.  With Great Food, Great Entertainment, And LOTS OF FUN.  We had met lots of wonderful people on this ship.  All workers were very helpful and nice.

Impressed with the room size
VERY ORGANIZED- this was the part we were concerned with. We needed wheel chair assist and it went smooth. We were on the ship in no time. People were available to help with the bags. It was great.
The Ports were Nice- We had a difficult time in Nassau with the distance from port to the activity a shuttle going would of been great-there was one coming back. Key West was perfect shuttle was there. Cococay their was not enough chairs, my father needed a wheel chair which was there but no one to take him. They did not start the shuttle until later. We asked and someone came with a golf cart- I do not think we would of been able to push him back to the tender. There was a lot of people complaining about the distance and also no chairs when you got there. The Beach was awesome the water was difficult due to the grass build up.
Won at Bingo we love Big Mac. The activity director was nice and always talked with us.
We enjoyed all the entertainment. The dancers are great and singers very talented.
I loved our room attendant his name is Mario and he was great. He found my bag that was mission, brought us an extra blanket, and extension cord. He also was kind and we felt like he was looking out for us on the trip. I have cruised before and never met someone with such a great personality. Thank You Mario
Loved our waiter and assistant waiter Jorge and William. They helped my father that was blind with meal selections. They provided useful information about the ports.