Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bad experience

Sail Date: April 09, 2016

we were treated with very little respect during dinner in the dining area kept forgetting my wife to offer drink, roll, just her there was 10 to our table . When reservations were made I got asked if the trip was for a particular purpose I stated our 35th anniversary it was never mentioned. The food on the ship was mediocre each morning was same stuff not a lot offered in late evening that is not what I remember from our last cruise. We took a longer trip cause we have been so satisfied in the past but this was not at all a fun trip. I will say the bartenders were amazing polite took the time to see what you needed and were pleasant. I have booked an Alaska cruise I hope this experience will be better.

Just didn't feel as important like the last few trips hardly so the person who was cleaning but did do a good job

Would not go on it