Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The cruise that combines relaxation with fun.

Sail Date: March 02, 2016

My husband and I needed some down time yet we also wanted to have fun. This cruise provided us with both. We had plenty of time on the seas to relax and enjoy the ship yet we also had time in a few ports to have fun. Not only was the type of cruise a perfect fit but the crew and activities on the ship made the cruise that much better. If you find yourself needing down time and need time away we highly recommend this cruise.

the cabin was a great size. My husband and I did not feel like we were bumping into each other. I also feel I need to mention the great job our cabin attendant did.