glad it's over

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 03, 2016
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
Cabin Number: 2061

I was very excited about my wife and I on our first cruise,our cabin was small and cramped,we had no window which i regretted,the food was ok,we ate ate at 1 specialty restaurant which was good,the buffet was ok,the main dining area was good,i didn't like the dress codes (like the're trying to impress someone.the waiter came to my wife after dinner and told her that i shouldn't wear shorts,i asked him why he was telling my wife instead of me.(i was standing next to her).the first stop at labadee is.was a joke we couldn't get water unless we bought it,the bartender gave us cups of ice.They are constantly trying to upsell us on everything from artwork to restaurants,it was fun,but i think we'll stick to all inclusive islands were everything is included.

small,dark,cluttered

get a room with a window or balcony