Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

my cruise

Sail Date: February 03, 2016

I do not think I will take a cruise from Baltimore anymore because it was a waste of 5 days traveling in the cold weather--the ship is smaller than I am use to so there are not as many activities as I would have liked--I requested when I first got on the ship not to put my gratuities on my sign/sail card--it took 3 days until they finally removed them after I went to the service desk daily--I had pulled up a picture of my cabin 7561 and it was different then the cabin I had--when I reported this to the guest service desk they said it was probably a picture from another ship, but I told them that it was of this ship and my exact cabin number--I booked 3 excursions while on the ship and for one of them I  was refunded $10 of the cost because it did take me to where it was --El Murro (spelling) castle--it was suppose to go there and it said in the paper--get your cameras ready--for what, all I could see was a grassy hill--the driver did not get close enough for anyone to see or get a picture--I was charged for a can of soda that was in the cabin that I did not drink (I bought the soda package and was using my cup the whole time from the soda machine) --I did not realize this until I was off the ship and looked at my statement--on the plus side, I did enjoy the shows at night--the sea trek excursion I took was wonderful and well worth the money--the captain  did a very good job of keeping us out of a storm as --much as he could --it was a little rough at times and when I was in the main showroom the floor was actually vibrating ---RC sent everyone an email to give comments and I did but I have not heard anything from them and do not expect to--

as I said, I was expecting a LARGE interior stateroom--it was the same size as a regular inside stateroom that I have taken on Carnival--the picture I pulled up on my computer showed the bed, desk, and a small sofa--there was a upholstered chair, not a small sofa---I should have taken a picture
very easy
same activities daily
Children's Programs I did not go with kids
2 very good employees-Estargo Ricardo (stateroom attendant) and Bhiri Ramsarup (senior guest service officer)
Baltimore, Maryland
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
I went there with my sister and brother-in-law--my brother-in-law started to walk out on the beach by the first aid station and stepped on a syringe-- luckily it was the plunger side and not the needle--we reported it to the life guard who was sitting there and he picked it up and put it in the trash--it should have been placed in a redbox syringe case especially since were right outside the first aid station---
San Juan, Puerto Rico
did not get to see what I paid to see
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
beautiful island
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Sea Trek excursion was one of the best excursions I have ever gone on--I went on one of these excursions in Grand Cayman on another cruise but this one is the best