Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 19, 2015

We need to work on the shows, every time we go its the same theme!!!

Work on changing one time shows to two

We would like to have a choice on the tV ito change it from  Spanish to English, the shows I would love to watch was in Spanish.

We enjoyed you staff.

I know you have a quick turn around but I think you should have the one day of regrouping, like the day of disembarkation, that when you should review the rooms make sure the rooms are ok and give the staff a time to breath. And the next day start the Embarkation!
Something I would like for the company to do to cut down on even more germs, start changing the fork and spoons on the hot table
I wish you would drop down the prices,
They were are ok, but there is nothing difference,
Children's Programs did not attend
Entertainment was ok, I just have a problem, when you have one show only and you do not have enough room to accommodate your people so I think you should not have one only shows because my dinner starts and 5:30, I would have to rush or don't eat until after the show is done then I miss my 5 star dining experience. So please take that out because you don't have enough space to accommodate and if you do go I will have to rush to each and that is not fun, when you are on vactions,
The staff room service and our stateroom attendant Byron Williams was the best,
I enjoy for Main Dinner staff at 5:30
Ziledo Antio,-waiter, Jing Yang- asst waiter
Nevelle Belnavas bartender and Brenda .
Cambell Head waiter, they were on top of it! I love them I can wait to see them next year!!!
The only thing I wish you can work on it have some place you can warm you food where every body goes with they don't want t to eat at the main dining windjammer.

Please put back potatoes chip back on the room service memu and boil eggs

I loved that you had soda machine on different floor