Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10-day Cruise on Grandeur of the Seas

Sail Date: November 11, 2015

I enjoyed my 10-day cruise on Grandeur of the Seas.  The staff was helpful and friendly and the food in the Main Dining Room was excellent, as well as the Dining Room staff.  I also enjoyed Giovanni's restaurant, which had awesome food, as well as awesome service.  My only complaint is that  I wish we had more time at each port.  Eight hours is not enough time to enjoy these beautiful islands.

Cruise Photos

Our housekeeping staff was awesome. They were friendly, helpful and provided excellent service.
Hunter, Augustino, Vallerie, Vanessa and Sophia were awesome. All from the Main Dining Room
The Main Dining Room has the best food. I enjoyed every dish that I ordered

I enjoyed eating all of my meals at the Main Dining Room.