10-day Cruise on Grandeur of the Seas

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 11, 2015
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

I enjoyed my 10-day cruise on Grandeur of the Seas.  The staff was helpful and friendly and the food in the Main Dining Room was excellent, as well as the Dining Room staff.  I also enjoyed Giovanni's restaurant, which had awesome food, as well as awesome service.  My only complaint is that  I wish we had more time at each port.  Eight hours is not enough time to enjoy these beautiful islands.

The Main Dining Room has the best food. I enjoyed every dish that I ordered

Hunter, Augustino, Vallerie, Vanessa and Sophia were awesome. All from the Main Dining Room

Our housekeeping staff was awesome. They were friendly, helpful and provided excellent service.

I enjoyed eating all of my meals at the Main Dining Room.