Excellent experience all around from original booking with until weleft the port of Baltimore.

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

8 Night Canada & New England (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 17, 2015
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
Cabin Number: 2044

The title of my review says most of what I felt about this cruise. There were 862 staff on board Grandeur of the Seas. Each and every one of them that we had contact with went above and beyond in their job performance in our consideration. This was the most significant aspect of our cruise in my mind. The weather could not have been better. The four of us ate at Chops Grill twice and truly enjoyed the experience. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the meals in the dining room, Great Gatsby.

Two things. First, the shower was awfully small and the toilet left a lot to be desired. Second, my left shin took a beating getting out of bed in the dark.
Ikept hitting it on the corner of the bed next to the TV stand.
Very efficient boarding and debarking procedures. Baggage was waiting for us in both cases. I was impressed.
My wife and I have been before.Interesting aspect approaching from the sea.
Same as at Bar Harbor.
Same thing here. We spent much more time in the last 3 areas than on the cruise. However we certainly enjoyed our time in each place.