Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Third Mate

Great Cruise to New England

Sail Date: September 17, 2015

This is the second time I have been on this cruise.  Although going to New England in mid September the leave have not yet turned.  The weather was beautiful and the calmest seas ever!  Unlike going to the Caribbean, this cruise is relaxing and the ports are beautiful and have a warm, inviting feeling.  Going in the fall, there are only a few children and the passengers are older.  We had a great time meeting new people and the pool deck was not over crowded (although the weather was warm and great for last minute tan).

I prefer an inside cabin as I'm only in it long enough to change clothes and sleep. I prefer to spend the extra money on excursions or drinks. At first the room seems rather small but it doesn't take long before we get used to it and you don't have far to go to get to the bathroom.

1 Comment